Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas! - Red Santa manicure


Merry Christmas everyone! I know, it's only Christmas Eve Eve, but I won't be home until present time and I figured I'd rather put it up too early than too late.

I didn't get to do a lot of festive manis this year, mostly because uni is super duper stressful at the moment. Now that I'm on winter break, I'll hopefully get to invest more time in this blog.

If you couldn't tell, Santa is winking, he's not missing an eye or anything. It looks weird if you don't know, so I wanted to point that out.
The red polish did end up bleeding through the white, but that is my top coat's fault, since I used a different one for this mani.

Colors used:
essie - forever yummy (red)
essie - spin the bottle (nude)
OPI - Jade Is The New Black (green)
essence - winter wonderland (pastel blue)
white

No comments:

Post a Comment