Saturday, February 13, 2016

Neon Splatter


I've done it again and went half a month without posting. Sorry!
This time, it's not a hundred percent because of uni, especially since I've been on semester break for half a month now. I've honestly been out of ideas, so I decided to test out a polish I received in the mail a couple weeks back.

I'm of course talking about the neon pink in this mani. It's I Gleam In Pink by Serum No. 5. Serum have been known for their glow in the dark polishes, and this one is no exception. And we all know how much I love things that glow in the dark, so this was right up my alley!

This polish has an interesting glow effect, as you can pick out individual particles that are glowing, rather than just having a solid color. Check out the glow in the dark picture to see what I'm talking about. Make sure to click on it to magnify.

No comments:

Post a Comment