Saturday, September 9, 2017

31DC2017 - Day 9: Rainbow Nails



We're getting closer to the second third of the challenge and I am very grateful! I never really know what to do with just a single color as a prompt, so these last two prompts were much better for me!



I also feel like I've completely gotten into a "autumn" mood, so I'm feeling more inspired now.



That being said, let's take a look at today's design!
I went for a rainbow melted watercolor look today. I started off with an off-white base and let that dry for a while before I started the watercolor. I think I've explained the technique before, so I won't go into too much detail now. I basically tried centering the colors near the cuticles and have them disperse towards the tips. I'm really happy with how these turned out!

- ♥ - ♥ - ♥ -

Colors used:
- OPI - Skull and Glossbones (buff/off-white)
- essence - do you speak love? (red)
- Revlon - Orange Spice (orange)
- Formula X - Dynamite (yellow)
- OPI - Don't Mess With OPI (green)
- Orly - Blue Suede (blue/teal)
- OPI - Do You Have This Color In Stock-Holm? (purple)

No comments:

Post a Comment