Friday, September 9, 2016

31DC2016 - Day 9: Rainbow



Ever felt the urge to wear something really bright to cheer up a gloomy rainy day? That was my inspiration for today's nails! I really love the combination of the charcoal grey with the neon drips.

With these, I actually started with the grey base. I was originally going to do it with a lighter grey, but that just didn't work with some colors. I then freehanded the drips with white polish. Lastly, I did the rainbow gradient by hand and topped it all off with some topcoat!

I do love these, but I kind of wish I had made the drips larger.

Colors used:
- white base
- China Glaze - Concrete Catwalk (charcoal grey)
- essence - have a very pink x-mas! (red/pink hybrid) [destashed]
- China Glaze - Lady And The Vamp (orange)
- China Glaze - Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (yellow)
- China Glaze - Drink Up Witches (green)
- China Glaze - Sunday Funday (blue)
- essie - all access pass (purple)

No comments:

Post a Comment