Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bows & Polka Dots

I had the idea for this mani back in May when I first bought these two polishes.
Unfortunately, these are by a brand called LOOK, which, as far as I know, is only available in countries like Austria and Germany. Not sure if these are attainable online somewhere.

The colors I used were grey delight and glitter lilac, which is a sand/textured polish.

The one polish I know that seems to be similar to grey delight is deborah lippmann's Love In The Dunes. I am solely basing this on online swatches though, I don't actually own this polish, so I can't guarantee they are dupes for eachother.

I don't currently know of any polish similar to glitter lilac. It is a dark purple polish with gold shimmer/particles in it. Fun fact: This actually looks great when you put a couple coats of top coat over it.
As always, sand polishes are super hard to remove & unfortunately, that is also the case with this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment