Sunday, January 3, 2016

Holographic abstraction

Wee, it's my first post in 2016!
I made the resolution to update this blog more this year, so I decided to start working on that today. Here's the result. (Note: I am still going to university, so if I miss a week or two (or a month), that's probably why)





CG - Don't Be A Luna-Tic, 3 coats
As a base, I used China Glaze - Don't Be A Luna-Tic, which is a gorgeous, slightly blue-toned, holographic silver. I love this polish! I also have Sci-Fly By, which is a holographic light blue & Cosmic Dust and Galactic Gray are on their way to me. I thought these were really pretty and unique for a mainstream brand to come out with. Usually, mainstream brands do more scattered holo glitters, if any at all.

Anyway, I then proceeded to painted some rather random squiggly lines on top of that, in black. I like how this turned out and it might become one of my go to designs when I want to wear some nail art but don't have a lot of time. This probably took me less than half an hour for each hand.

x


Colors used:
China Glaze - Don't Be A Luna-Tic (silver linear holographic)
black


No comments:

Post a Comment