Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Neon watercolor - I turned 19 today!






































glow in the dark stuff makes me happy:)
I want to apologize for the weird/unusual picture today. I took this at Starbucks and I kind of liked the look of it, so I decided to keep it for this post as well.

Anyway, it's my birthday! I'm now officially 19 years old. These are my nails. They're not super color accurate. They're actually neon. AND, they glow in the dark! As always, my glow in the dark picture is weird and does not do the actual glow any justice.






Colors used (I swear, China Glaze doesn't pay me anything haha):
China Glaze - Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (neon yellow)
China Glaze - Japanese Koi (neon orange)
China Glaze - Rose Among Thorns (neon/hot pink)
China Glaze - Drink Up Witches (neon green)
China Glaze - Sunday Funday (light blue)
black, white
glow in the dark topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment