Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Chibi Koala




I'm on a roll this month!
Today, I have a really cute koala mani to show you. First things first, I did copy the koala from here. It basically jumped at me when I first saw it!



Also, this mani glows in the dark! I know, I make almost every mani I do glow in the dark. It's a problem.

I actually planned on doing a photorealistic koala - and I did, but it didn't look right, so I went for this one instead. Picture of the first koala is at the bottom of this post.

Colors used:
white
Serum No. 5 - Kiwi Glow Now? (shimmery light green, gitd)
Serum No. 5 - Indi-Glo (royal blue, gitd)
LOOK - street (medium grey) [destashed] - partly mixed with white for the main part of the koala


<- here's the koala idea I ended up discarding - enlarge at own risk!







No comments:

Post a Comment