Happy Easter everybody! These were a lot of fun to paint, though it took me some time to warm up to the finished product.
I started out with two thin coats of a lovely chocolate brown, then added some of the texture and shading in with similar shades.
I then painted the foil pieces on with some of China Glaze's linear holographic polishes. I probably should have swapped this with the next step, but luckily everything worked out in the end anyway.
Lastly, I added the cute faces and went in again to add some more shading to the foil - as well as adding a slightly lighter shade around the eyes and mouths. I probably could have done with a bit more shading, but I think they look cute regardless!
- China Glaze - Mahogany Magic (chocolate brown)
- Revlon - Chocolate Truffle (from the Parfumerie line - very dark brown)
- OPI - A-Piers To Be Tan (caramel-to-chocolate)
- China Glaze - Sci-Fly By (light blue linear holo)
- China Glaze - GR8 (linear gold holo)
- China Glaze - L8R G8R (light green linear holo)
- China Glaze - Astro-Hot (pink linear holo)
- essence - take a break (off-white cream - used for the filling(middle finger))
- China Glaze - Rose Among Thorns (hot pink to red - used for cheeks and tongue)