Monday, October 5, 2015

Grungy Spiderwebs

The sun paid me a little visit when I was taking my pictures! :)

Wee! My first Halloween manicure of the year! I've done a similar manicure to this last year and ended up really loving the look of it, so I decided to re-create it this year!


I started this one off with two coats of Maybelline - Moss, which is a murky/muted green creme that is perfect for this time of year. I continued the mani by sponging on various grungy colors, one after the other. I finished it off by painting on spiderwebs with essence - freak out!, which is a muted beige creme that leans towards grey a bit. The last step with topping the whole thing with one coat of regular glossy topcoat, followed by a matte topcoat.

I really really like this one, I might keep this one on for a long time! But, don't fret: There are more Halloween manicures coming your way! Make sure to click the tag 'halloween' to see all of them once the season is over!

All colors used:
Maybelline - Moss (murky green-grey)
LOOK - street (light - medium grey) [destashed]
deborah milano - 16 (dark grey with a green tinge)
essie - forever yummy (medium red)
essence - freak out! (grey-toned beige) [destashed]
black

No comments:

Post a Comment