Saturday, January 21, 2017

Another year older ... gitd birthday nails ♥



So, apart from yesterday being Inauguration Day, it was also my 20th birthday! I celebrated with my family and it was just a really nice day all in all. I did some simple nail art to celebrate.

I started out with 3 coats of painted polish - Chasing Rainbows. Damn, this polish is so cool! It's a white crelly with tons of rainbow glitter, both matte, metallic and holo. I love her crellies a lot!

On my ring finger, I painted on the number 20 with aurora, also by painted polish. I love that one a lot too, especially since it glows in the dark!
And then on the rest of my nails, I did some polka dots with a glow in the dark topcoat. Et voilà - some hidden nail art!

ICYMI, here are last year's birthday nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment