Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017!

Happy new year everybody. I sincerely hope 2017 will be better regarding world news and celebrity deaths. 2016 was an eventful, but overall quite neutral year for me. I have set some goals for this next year (which includes some blog stuff as well), so I'm very excited to get started on those! I might mention my progress here or there, but it won't take over my posts, I promise.

So here's to 2017 and all the joy it may bring us.

(side note: Sorry for the crappy pic, I totally forgot to take a picture while I still had natural light :o)

Colors used:
- black
- essence - grey zone (light grey)
- LOOK - street (medium grey) [destashes]
- China Glaze - Concrete Catwalk (charcoal grey)
- Serum No. 5 - Highlight (shimmery nude (gitd))

No comments:

Post a Comment