Friday, September 11, 2015

31 Day Nail Art Challenge - Day 11: Polka Dots

Wee! Color prompts are officially completed and that means we are now tackling style-related manicures. In celebration of that, I filed down my nails a bit (they've been getting on my nerves).

I've been doing polka dots a lot lately, so I wanted to change it up a little bit on today's mani. I ended up using three different colors for the polka dots and it ended up looking very suitable for fall (which I love by the way).

Also, some of the dots are a little uneven and I apologize for that. I recently misplaced my dotting tools so I had to improvise a bit. I did end up buying new ones today, but the mani was already done at that point.

Colors used:
spin the bottle - essie (nude base)
Sunbaker - Butter London (orange) [destashed]
Bastille My Heart - OPI (red)
British Racing Green - Butter London (green)

No comments:

Post a Comment