Wednesday, September 30, 2015

31 Day Nail Art Challenge - Day 30: Inspired by a tutorial


Truth be told, I absolutely did not want to take off yesterday's nails. Especially because I knew I was exchanging them for something I definitely wasn't gonna like.
Here's the deal: I don't watch/read nail art tutorials. Simply because I don't need instructions to achieve a specific look. I can tell just by looking at a design how it's done and what I need to pay attention to. So this prompt SUCKED for me. I chose to go with a splatter design, simply because I've never done splatters and actually posted them anywhere. It's not a new technique for me at all.

Also, I didn't love this mani. I actually hated it. I don't like the way it looks in person. In the pictures I took however, they weren't quite that bad. My camera picked up the colors more saturated than they actually are and apparently, that made me approve of them.

Colors used:
black
essence - born to be wild (dark shimmery green/teal)
essie - aruba blue (royal blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment