Sunday, September 20, 2015

31 Day Nail Art Challenge - Day 20: Water Marble


Yay, watermarbling! Yes, I had a really hard time with watermarbling this time. Mostly because I hadn't done it in about a year, so I initially felt a little lost, but eventually I got there!

My first idea with these was nude-gold-black. It didn't work out because the one black polish I have right now dries super quickly, so the drop I put in after it didn't spread out at all. Then, I decided to just do nude and gold. I also had some spreading and drying issues with that, so this was my final attempt. Thankfully, it worked out well. Unfortunately, I got a few white spots on my final manicure, because I had tiny bubbles that popped when I applied my top coat, but they're not too disastrous.

All in all, I'm super happy with these. I love the effect they create and it's fairly easy to do (as soon as you know which polishes work well).

Colors used:
China Glaze - Rose Among Thorns (fuchsia/hot pink)
China Glaze - Concrete Catwalk (dark grey)

No comments:

Post a Comment