Tuesday, September 13, 2016

31DC2016 - Day 13: Animal Print

It's day 13 of the 31 Day Challenge and today's prompt is animal print! I decided to be boring and do a standard leopard print mani. I had something else in mind, but I think I'll save that for future runs of this challenge.

I started out with two coats of essence's what a grey-t night!, which is stunning! It was part of their advent calendar, so you can't get it in stores. I then painted on splotches of OPI's A-Piers To Be Tan, which is a caramel/butterscotch color. The last step was to paint on the darker spots with OPI's Suzi Loves Cowboys, which is a perfect chocolate color. I topped it off with a high-gloss top coat and voilá!

It's been a while since I've done a clean leopard print mani but it's so simple I immediately knew what do to.

No comments:

Post a Comment