Sunday, September 4, 2016

31DC2016 - Day 4: Green

 Hey guys! Welcome back to the challenge! Today I have some very nerdy "bit" nails to show you!

I was originally planning something very different, but it ended up not working at all. So, here's plan B!

I started out with a black base. I wanted to do some dark green but I don't have one that would be dark enough for this. So, black it is. I did a fair amount of "lettering" to make up for the non-appropriate base though.

The zeros and ones were painted on with Serum No.5 Krypton-Brite. This is a great almost neon green glow in the dark polish. The only problem I had with it was that I had to go over the numbers multiple times, as the green didn't cover the black base all too well.


Colors used:
 - black
 - Serum No. 5 - Krypton-Brite (green)

No comments:

Post a Comment