Tuesday, September 27, 2016

31DC2016 - Day 27: Inspired by artwork

(Sorry for the crummy picture quality today, I need to stop taking pics in low lighting)

So, today's prompt was 'inspired by artwork' and I decided to do something based on an art movement rather than a specific piece. I chose grafitti.

These are super murky and kinda gross, which is actually what I was going for! I wanted to depict a piece of canvas that had been painted over many times, maybe in a rural setting. I am really pleased with how they turned out and it definitely soothes my sudden need for Halloween stuff (I know, I'm a bit early).

Colors used:
- China Glaze - Budding Romance (murky green)
- China Glaze - Trendsetter (beige-y murky green/brown)
- essence - miss captain (muted blue)
- essie - playing koi (sienna)
- KleanColor - Fashionista (murky green to brown)
- KleanColor - Military Green (military green - who would've guessed)
- Maybelline - Faux Green (dusty light green)
- wibo - Nr. 2 (dusty pink) [destashed]

No comments:

Post a Comment